Tue, 15 Dec|
Gingerbread Man Workshop 19:30
Sew your own Gingerbread Man Decoration in a 45-minute online workshop using Microsoft Teams. Registration closes 6th December.
Time & Location
15 Dec 2020, 19:30 – 20:15
Workshop format and content:
· Short introduction, run-through of the pattern pieces and any initial questions from all participants.
· Guided workshop going through each step to create the Gingerbread Man.
· At each step there will be simpler options given to allow for the sewing experience of each participant. For example– the eyes are made using a French knot which would not be easy for beginners so I will also supply little brads, which can be used for eyes instead.
· You will be encouraged to ask questions and seek guidance throughout the workshop as you make your own creations.
· The tone of the workshop will be fun and relaxing – as hand sewing should be!
The following will be supplied:
· Pre-cut fabric pieces
· Embellishments – buttons, brads
You will need to have:
· Scissors, needle(s) and pins
· Optional - stuffing stick, such as a chopstick.
NOTE: You should be able to thread a needle and attach a thread to fabric at a minimum in order to participate in this workshop.
The workshop will include materials, postage and packaging, and the online tutorial itself.
28 CHF per person.
- Ticket type
Gingerbread Man Workshop
The workshop will include materials, postage and packaging, and the online tutorial itself.PriceCHF 28.00