Tue, 15 Dec|
Gingerbread Man Workshop 18:00
Sew your own Gingerbread Man Decoration in a 45-minute online workshop using Microsoft Teams. Registration closes 6th December.
Time & Location
15 Dec 2020, 18:00 – 18:45
Workshop format and content:
· Short introduction, run-through of the pattern pieces and any initial questions from all participants.
· Guided workshop going through each step to create the Gingerbread Man.
· At each step there will be simpler options given to allow for the sewing experience of each participant. For example– the eyes are made using a French knot which would not be easy for beginners so I will also supply little brads, which can be used for eyes instead.
· You will be encouraged to ask questions and seek guidance throughout the workshop as you make your own creations.
· The tone of the workshop will be fun and relaxing – as hand sewing should be!
The following will be supplied:
· Pre-cut fabric pieces
· Embellishments – buttons, brads
You will need to have:
· Scissors, needle(s) and pins
· Optional - stuffing stick, such as a chopstick.
NOTE: You should be able to thread a needle and attach a thread to fabric at a minimum in order to participate in this workshop.
The workshop will include materials, postage and packaging, and the online tutorial itself.
28 CHF per person.
Gingerbread Man Workshop
The workshop will include materials, postage and packaging, and the online tutorial itself.CHF 28.00